Free Ticket During Your Stay on 30A!
Reef Beach is the Gulf Coast’s premier provider of beach rentals and services. Our Golf Carts, Scooters, Beach Chair Sets, Bikes, Paddle Boards, Kayak Rentals, Boogie/Body Boards, Bonfire Parties and Vacation Services are conveniently located along Walton County’s Hwy 30-A (Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, WaterSound Resort, Seacrest Beach, Seaside Resort, WaterColor Resort, Seagrove Beach, Grayton Beach, Gulf Trace, Gulf Place, Blue Mountain Beach, and Dune Allen Beach).
Call 850-424-1098 to Book
(For Stays Between March-October on 30A)
How do Free Tickets Work?
You may use 1 free ticket to each activity for each day that you stay with Panhandle Getaways. All information regarding how to redeem your free tickets will be sent to you after you book.
RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Activities must be redeemed by an adult (18 years or older).
- Guest receives one complimentary admission, per activity, per unit, per paid night stay.
- Activities are noncumulative and nontransferable and are valid for daily and weekly stays only.
- Unused admissions expire daily.
- Activities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on complimentary days or on the day of departure.
- Reservations must be made through Xplorie in order to take advantage of the complimentary activities.
- Reservations made by guests directly with the Activity Provider and not through Xplorie will not be complimentary.
- All reservations must be made with a valid credit card.
- Cancellation policies may apply.
- Activities are subject to weather, maintenance, and availability and therefore, are not guaranteed.
- The Activity Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.
- Activities, prices, and availability are subject to change.