Free Ticket During Your Stay on 30A!
Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club was established in 1969 in a concrete block building bearing little resemblance to the sophisticated structure that currently sits directly on the beach, known as Vue on 30a.
The golf club started as a 9-hole course, built by the members and later transformed into 18 holes designed by Roy Albert Anderson. The course beautifully carves through the natural surroundings of the local area.
The gulf view from the appropriately named and newly renovated restaurant and beach club, Vue on 30a, commands attention from every corner of the restaurant. The terrace is perfect for outdoor dining or drinks with friends. The view of the sunset has been voted the “Best in Destin.” Private beach and pool access overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico are popular amenities that club members enjoy. Vue on 30a the Golf Course are open to the public.
Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club has always been owned by the Equity Members, a unique membership experience. Equity Members, through the Board, direct the operations of the club including plans for the future of the business.
Call 850-424-1098 to Book
(For Stays Between March-October on 30A)
How do Free Tickets Work?
You may use 1 free ticket to each activity for each day that you stay with Panhandle Getaways. All information regarding how to redeem your free tickets will be sent to you after you book.
RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Activities must be redeemed by an adult (18 years or older).
- Guest receives one complimentary admission, per activity, per unit, per paid night stay.
- Activities are noncumulative and nontransferable and are valid for daily and weekly stays only.
- Unused admissions expire daily.
- Activities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on complimentary days or on the day of departure.
- Reservations must be made through Xplorie in order to take advantage of the complimentary activities.
- Reservations made by guests directly with the Activity Provider and not through Xplorie will not be complimentary.
- All reservations must be made with a valid credit card.
- Cancellation policies may apply.
- Activities are subject to weather, maintenance, and availability and therefore, are not guaranteed.
- The Activity Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.
- Activities, prices, and availability are subject to change.