Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and who wouldn’t want to spend the holidays on the Panhandle?! Whether you’re keeping it low-key with a beach bonfire or indulging in an all-day eating affair, we’ve compiled the below guide to make the most of your holiday and have a seamless Thanksgiving on the Panhandle with family and friends!
- Emerald Coast Valet
- 30a On Demand
- Shuttle By the Sea
- 2 Adventures Airport Shuttle & Taxi
- Best of Both Worlds: Luxury Transportation Service
PCB Restaurants and Pick-up options:
- Saltwater Grill: Dine in for a traditional Thanksgiving buffet from 11 AM - 7 PM. reservation only
- Margaritaville: Call to reserve a table for Thanksgiving
- Runaway Island: Thanksgiving brunch
- Sharky's: Thanksgiving buffet
- Harpoon Harry's: Thanksgiving buffet
- Beau's: Call to pre-order grab & go Thanksgiving meal packages
- Emerald Hub at Calypso III: Call to pre-order Thanksgiving meal packages
30A Restaurants and Pick-up options:
- The Bay: Thanksgiving buffet from 11 AM – 4 PM. Reservations are required and can be made by phone only (850-622-2291) starting November 1st at 8 am CST
- Stinky’s Fish Camp: Thanksgiving menu will be available during dine-in from 11 AM – 7 PM
- Cafe Thirty-A: Dine in full course Thanksgiving meal from 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM & they’re also offering a pick-up option that feeds up to 6
- The Great Southern Cafe: Traditional Thanksgiving dinner will be served *Accepting reservations 11/1 at 8 AM, very limited seats*
- Old Florida Fish House: Thanksgiving buffet from 11 AM – 6 PM
- Farm & Fire: Thanksgiving Day Buffet with seatings from 10 AM – 3 PM. Reservations can be made by phone only (850-622-3871) beginning November 3rd at 8 am CST. A to-go option will be offered as well.
- Shades Bar & Grill: Pre-order fried Turkeys for Thanksgiving! Each turkey feeds 4-6 people and comes with a quart of giblet gravy.
- The Perfect Pig: Call to order ahead by end of day Friday, November 19th
- The Hub: Order ahead online