WE ARE HIRING!!
Looking for a few great people that would love to talk on the phone helping guests find their next vacation. If you are detail oriented, love people, and love to work in a fast paced environment please send your resume. We are looking to hire immediately. This is a full time, year round position. The scheduled time for shifts would be 3p - 11p or 3:30p - 11:30p.
- Making reservations for future guests based on their various requirements.
- Checking the availability of accommodation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Assisting guests with any issues prior to or upon arrival, or during their stay.
- Learn and retain details of our homes, the area and our policies.
- Answering emails, texts, following up on leads.
- Experience working in sales or public relations, preferably in the hospitality or travel industry. If you have experience with short term vacation rentals that is a plus.
- Customer service skills must be excellent.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Flexible working hours-we are open 365 days a year as we cater to vacationers. Evenings and weekends are required.
- Knowledge of vacation rental industry and software such as VRBO, Home Away, Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb is helpful.
- Paid time off-one week for every six months worked
- Paid holidays-if working you are paid double time for that day
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K Plan (matching)
Who we are:
- We manage over 600 vacation rentals on the gulf coast of FL. From Fort Walton Beach to Panama City Beach. Our office is located right across the street from the beach on Front Beach Rd.
- Excellent management from the top down-we care, we have fun, we work hard!
- We are a family! Come join the PG TEAM!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please email resume to Stacy@panhandlegetaways.com