Work for a company that appreciates you and your hard work.
Panhandle Getaways is adding to our team and seeks a maintenance tech in Panama City Beach. This position is responsible for the maintenance of rental and non-rental units and will work in the Panama City Beach area. You'll be given full support and training on our procedures and will love working with our team.
This is a full-time, year-round position that will include some weekends, nights and holidays. We offer a full slate of benefits including paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance, and paid holidays. $17.00 - $21.00 per hour, based on experience
Duties and Qualifications
- General maintenance and repair of rental homes, condos, and offices
- Perform monthly HVAC preventive maintenance
- Filling out work orders including documenting all parts used for each job
- Completing follow ups to appropriate departments. Work tasks are performed primarily outdoors.
- High school or equivalent education preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in maintenance, preferably in a vacation rental environment
- Must possess valid Driver’s License and clean driving record for the past three years
Who We Are
At Panhandle Getaways, our mission is to develop and enhance great teams that in turn create exceptional experiences for our guests and deliver outstanding results to our homeowners. We have vacation rentals from Panama City Beach to 30A to Destin/Ft. Walton with offices in every area we serve.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour based on experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Facilities maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)