We are looking for you, especially if you have experience in the vacation rental field, specifically housekeeping support.
The Housekeeping Administrative Support role is a hands-on position supporting housekeeping management. This position is responsible for facilitating communication efforts with our guests, reservations, and maintenance for a variety of issues. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and timely follow up are critical to this role. Responsibilities will include a combination of administration and customer service duties.
This is a full-time position with benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and more. Salary range $14-$18/hour based on experience. We can't wait to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Scheduling and invoicing
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Inspecting units and delivering to units (when requested)
- Keeping office clean and sanitized
- Unload linens from bins, fold, and stock shelves
- Customer Focus – Gives guests’ needs priority and responds quickly to guest concerns
- Personal Energy – Exhibits passion for their work. Always possesses a positive and upbeat attitude
- Adaptable and Flexible – Able to complete tasks in a changing environment
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekend work required
Email to Stacy@panhandlegetaways.com