For Our Panhandle Getaways Guests
Governor of the state of Florida has ordered that no new vacation rentals will be permitted for the next 14 days.
We're finalizing new plans after the stay at home executive order was put in place 4/1/2020.
EXCEEDING INDUSTRY STANDARDS
We take great pride in providing guests with cleaning practices that exceed industry standards by deploying a "Clean Linen Program" for ALL Panhandle Getaways vacation home rentals. This means all linens on beds and all towels are laundered to hospital regulations (sterilized) just as they are in a hotel or resort. Each home is inspected prior to guest’s arrival and all in room amenities are individually packaged & sealed. We understand this is a time of uncertainty for many of our guests and we wanted to ensure you our homes are as safe as your own.
If you booked directly through us and purchased travel insurance - https://www.generalitravelinsurance.com/position-statements/coronavirus.html
If you didn't purchase travel insurance, check with your credit card company. Some plans include built-in coverage.
If none of the above apply to you, our current policy is that you may cancel your reservation if it is within 30 days of arrival or you may change the dates of your reservation to a future date or the same time next year
- If you are outside the 30-day window of arrival, please check back with us at a later date regarding your reservation. Reservations outside of 30 days of their arrival dates will fall under the regular/normal posted cancellation policy. These are being reviewed daily on a 30 day basis.
- We are holding off on charging final payments that are due prior to 3/29 and will extend this hold if necessary.
- If you would like to cancel, are within 30 days of arrival and booked prior to March 14th, please text "cancel" with your reservation number to 850-588-8125
- Refunds take up to 14 business days from the date you sent in the request. The credit card refund is much quicker, but you can anticipate an echeck refund to take the full 14 business days.
- If you would like to move dates and are within 30 days of arrival please text "move" with your dates and reservation number to 850-588-8125
- Panama City Beach public beaches are closed until 4/9/2020 (City Council will revisit weekly)
- Destin, Ft. Walton and Walton County public beaches are closed.
- Bars and nightclubs are closed through April 16th. This does not include restaurants that primarily serve food items.
- City recreational sports leagues, tournaments, fields, and special events are prohibited until May 1, 2020.
- Restaurants are carry-out only
- CDC is recommending no gathering larger than 10 people
- Governor of the state of Florida has ordered that no new vacation rentals will be permitted for the next 14 days. (ends 4/10/2020)
- Section 1. All parties engaged in rental of vacation rental properties are ordered to suspend vacation rental operations. Vacation rentals are prohibited from making new reservations or bookings and shall not accept new guests for check-in during the duration of the Order;
- The Order applies to any rental of the lesser of 30 days or 1 calendar month;
- The Order DOES NOT apply to any rental stays where guests are currently staying in the vacation rental or are scheduled to check-in no later than today, March 28th.
- Section 3. The Executive Order shall expire in 14 days of March 27th unless extended by subsequent order.
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis issued a shelter in place Executive Order for the State of Florida. CLICK HERE TO VIEW
Grand Panama Resort: Closed Tower 1 and Tower 2 Hot Tubs - Closed Fitness CenterProminence on 30A: Pool & Fitness Center ClosedAriel Dunes I and II: Pools ClosedMajestic Beach Resort: Hot Tubs, Pools ClosedMajestic Sun: Pool ClosedBeachside 1: Pool, Grills, Hot Tubs, Fitness Center, Owners Room and Restrooms ClosedCarillon Beach: Amenities including Community Pools, Village Green, BellView Green, playgrounds and courts, are ClosedOcean Ritz: Hot Tub and Fitness Room Closed Until 4/1/2020Tropic Winds: Common Area, Fitness Rooms, Hot Tub, Sauna & HOA Office ClosedTidewater: Indoor Pool, Tiki Bars, Waves Bar & Grill ClosedEdgewater Beach Resort: Towers 2 & 3 & Villa pools ClosedCassine Village: Pools ClosedLaketown Wharf: Pool Open - Pool Hours 10AM-6PMShores of Panama: Entire Building Closed.Moondrifter: Pool ClosedPortside Resort: Pools, Hot Tubs ClosedSplash Resort: Arcade, Fitness Center, Hot Tubs ClosedNote: If unit is not on this list, we have not received any official update from the HOA